The GalPals have a meme posted every Friday and invite group members to participate. It's Saturday, but who cares? It's my blog. This one has to do with summer movies, so I decided to play for the first time ever. Each of these questions is inspired by a different movie:
1. If you were a mutant, what ability would you like to have? (think superpower)
I've always wanted to have the power of invisibility. Of course, I would be tempted to use it for eeeeeeeevil rather than good, but I think all the eeeeeeeevil reasons are why I'd want it to begin with. So maybe I should just choose something else.
2. Tell us about a memorable road trip you've experienced.
I've taken road trips to Daytona the past few years...we've driven all night, playing music, ingesting large amounts of caffeine. And then the first thing we do when we get there is jump in the ocean.
3. Do you enjoy solving riddles and working on puzzles? If so, what kinds?
I really like word puzzles. There's a scramble in the newspaper every day that I like to do during lunch. I also like word finds, but have yet to really get into crosswords.
4. Take two of your phobias and combine them to make a campy horror/disaster flick. What would it be called?
Testicular Cancer in a Tornado. Good luck translating that to screen.
5. Just how batsh*t crazy is Tom Cruise, anyway?
I'll never go to him for advice on psychology, relationships, or religion, that's for damn sure.
Bonus: Name each of the five movies that inspired these questions.
The Da Vinci Fictional Movie
Snakes on a Plane
Mission Impossible III