This one seemed fun and harmless.
1) How old were you when you voted for the first time? I think I was 18 or 19. I do remember that it was in college, because I was home that week for some reason.
2) What was the contest at the top of the ballot? It was an off year. No presidency, not even Congressional. So it was probably some levy. I remember voting for some district judges, too.
3) Can you walk to your polling place? Technically, but it would take an hour or so.
4) Have you ever run for public office? Absolutely not.
5) Have you run for office in a club or school or on a board? The first time I ran for a school office, I was asked if I wanted to be on the VP ballot for my high school's drama club and ended up winning. The next year I was president. I held various low-ranking positions in my college fraternity and just yesterday was elected (read: told I was) the new president of my town's ministerial association, the duties of which include calling meetings and handing out a scholarship in the spring. And I guess being elected as a General Syond delegate counts, doesn't it?