Right, so this is self-explanatory:
1. A favorite 'secular' Christmas song. Nothing beats Jingle Bells. The second verse includes the line "take the girls tonight," which my brother and I like to sing extra loud.
2. Christmas song that chokes you up (maybe even in spite of yourself--the cheesier the better) It doesn't really choke me up, but Christmastime is Here from Charlie Brown gets me.
3. Christmas song that makes you want to stuff your ears with chestnuts roasted on an open fire. Feliz Navidad...it's annoying in and of itself, but then that guy on the radio sings it through his nose.
4. The Twelve Days of Christmas: is there *any* redeeming value to that song? Discuss. Not really. It promotes indentured servitude if you think about it. "For Christmas, my true love gave me some ladies dancing and some other chicks milking...all for my enjoyment. Uh oh...she's not milking hard enough. TO THE STOCKS, WENCH!!" Yeah, real redeeming.
5. A favorite Christmas album Gotta go with Gualardi Trio's Charlie Brown Christmas. What can I say? Charlie Brown helps make this holiday for me.