I stole this meme from Katherine, because Katherine is cool and I felt like doing a meme. The gist is that you list eight random things about yourself. So here we go.
1. As expected, I got my phone call from a high school classmate inviting me back for a reunion. In related news, I've decided that I will be hosting a cookout that night.
2. I'm considering getting my third tattoo in a more visible location. I really need to write that Open Forum entry...
3. I'm going to teach a preaching class for my Association's licensed ministry program this fall.
4. When I was little, I had a lot of nightmares involving my house burning down.
5. My favorite cartoon ever is an MGM cartoon called "Magical Maestro" where a magician pretends to be an orchestra conductor in order to publically embarrass an opera singer. You really have to see it for yourself.
6. I like dipping grilled cheese sandwiches in ketchup.
7. I used to hate the song "When You Really Love a Woman" by Brian Adams just because my girlfriend at the time liked it. Now I just hate it.
8. In an act of Doing Something That Doesn't Involve Me Being The Pastor, I shall venture out this summer and play my guitar at open mic nights at a local coffeehouse.
Okay, now you go.