1. Molly - elementary school. I went through the whole "gave her a valentine and then got crushed" thing with her.
2. Andrea - high school. Looking back, it's a good thing we stayed in the "friend zone."
3. Katy - college. After an entire semester of flirting, we went on exactly one date and to this day I don't know what turned her off.
4. Coffeewife - college. I'd basically thought of her as a long shot after a very long and winding story, but now we've been married five years.
4 Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned (and/or that still fit):
1. A dark blue dress shirt that somehow got stains on it
2. A pair of black boots that wore out
3. My favorite pair of Structure boxers (you asked for it)
4. A Michigan tie that I haven't been able to find for years
4 names I’ve been called at one time or another:
1. Taco. Yeah, seriously.
2. Bongo Boy - play the bongos for little kids once, and they'll drive it into the ground
3. Bartok - my fraternity pledge name
4. Reverend. Dude, just my name is fine.
4 Professions I secretly Want to Try:
2. Coffeeshop owner
3. Magazine columnist
4. College chaplain
4 Musicians I’d most want to go on a date with:
1. Kelly Clarkson
2. Jeff the Girl from Five Iron Frenzy
3. Petra Haden from The Decemberists
4. KT Tunstall
4 Foods I’d rather Throw than Eat:
1. Communion wafers
2. Lima beans
4. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches - the last thing I ate before an episode of food poisoning. I've barely been able to look at them since.
4 Things I Like to Sniff:
1. Cinnamon rolls
2. Autumn rain
4. Red wine