As seen at Nachfolge. I'm supposed to bold all the statements that apply to me. I noticed that #26 is missing. Somewhere along the way, somebody didn't like that one I guess. I don't know what to do with this information afterwards. There's no scoring guide or anything. I guess I just need to Be Aware.
1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers. (Um...I guess)
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home. (My dad's a pastor, too)
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home.
9. Were read children’s books by a parent.
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18. (Piano and drums)
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs (My grandfather started a mutual fund for me pretty much right after I was born)
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18.
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels.
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18.
21. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them. (Where's the question about having ANY CAR AT ALL?)
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child. (If you count all the stuff I brought home from school and Mom hung on the fridge)
23. You and your family lived in a single-family house
24. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home.
25. You had your own room as a child. (Out of the five houses that I lived in after my brother was born, I had my own room in two of them)
27. Participated in a SAT/ACT prep course
28. Had your own TV in your room in high school.
29. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in high school or college.
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16. (Back when I was maybe 4, and then I didn't fly again until college)
31. Went on a cruise with your family
32. Went on more than one cruise with your family
33. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up. (Mostly history museums with anamatronic dinosaurs and such)
34. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family. (I didn't know how much they were, but I knew that I would be yelled at if I turned it past 68)