Courtesy of the RevGals:
1. Are you a hoarder, or are you good at sorting and clearing? I try to sort and clear as much as possible. Every so often, I make it a point to go through my closet and my dresser and fill a bag full of stuff that I know I'll never wear again. Some of it tends to consist of t-shirts from a conference or some other event that I'd only really wear around the people I experienced it with, but...why? That, and I don't kid myself about looks that I was once into but now don't like or am embarrassed by.
2. What is the oddest garment you possess and why? I have a Wal-Mart vest from my short-lived stint in the wonderful world of retail. I was most certainly supposed to give it back, but I never did.
3. Do you have a favourite look/ colour? While packing for Synod, I was struck by how much black I own. Look-wise, take jeans and add either a polo in the summer or an untucked dress shirt and jacket in the winter.
4. Thrift/ Charity shops, love them or hate them? Love them. At one point, at least a third of my wardrobe was compiled of thrift store gems. Then I graduated college, and that slowly faded away. I still like to peruse, though.
5. Money is no object, what one item would you buy? An Osgood Red Wings jersey. I have plenty of dress clothes and suits, and I even own a tux. So I don't need any of that stuff.