So. I made a video that I was planning to post today, but for some reason it won't load right on Youtube or something. It's one of the greatest things you would have ever seen, too. In that sense, I am very disappointed in the universe at the moment. So here's a space-filler...uh...meme:
1. I lose my keys all of the time. Even if they are in my hand, I still am looking for them. Sigh! What is something you chronically looking for, if anything? Actually...my keys. I've made great strides in this area the past few years, but still...I've locked myself out of my house, office, or car more often than I'd like to admit.
2. What movie are you looking forward to watching sometime in the future? (me, the new Footloose!) NOT the new Footloose. The Dark Knight Rises, coming next summer.
3. What is one of your favorite comfort foods? (me, pizza. hands down). A really good gourmet burger. And fries.
4. Story time. Tell us a story of one your favorite people that has touched, blessed your life. Yesterday Coffeeson and I went to the zoo so that Coffeewife could study for her Nurse Practitioner boards. He especially wanted to see "bats and cats," but was also overly fascinated by the Halloween decorations that they've set up as part of their "Boo at the Zoo" program. At one point we went to the black bear exhibit, the bear was sprawled out sleeping right up against the glass, and he was more interested in the nearby ghost decorations. He's quickly turning into quite the Halloween enthusiast.
5. What do you do to focus or calm or center yourself? (please, I need ideas!!!) If I'm feeling restless at the church, I wander the sanctuary for a little while. Since I started spiritual direction, setting aside that time has been helpful, too.
BONUS: Share the first thing (or second thing) that comes to your mind after your read this! That video would've been so awesome.