the latest invitation from the RevGals, which is completely random:
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind (right now) that you want to share about yourself. I've lost 15 pounds since the beginning of the year. In healthy ways. I always buckle down starting in January re: diet and exercise, and then after our summer beach vacation I tend to let up, then start the whole cycle over. I'm going to find ways to keep things up this time, though.
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry or accessory? Why?
I don't wear much. I have my wedding ring, which obvs. And I have another ring that I wear on my right hand that I got in St. Louis and that reminds me of those years.
3. If you could have a starring role in a T.V. show/movie/series, which
one would it be, and what would your character be like?
A new, made-up show or a real, established one? Meh, I'll answer both ways. The made-up show would be a drama about pastors. And I mean real pastors, not the wholesome 7th Heaven kind or the over-the-top Book of Daniel kind or the eeeeeeeevil Carnivale kind. Like, real pastors and their real struggles. I'll just play myself. For the real show, I'll play a colleague of Shepherd Book in a reboot of Firefly.
4. What is one thing you will eat this weekend? My church is putting on one of their region-famous Swiss steak dinners, so I'll certainly be eating that.
5. How do you waste time? (If you do, that is...) You're looking at it.