Here, then, is what I'm hoping to read this summer. Honestly, If I make it through 3-4 of these, I'll call it a win.
- Facing the Music by Jennifer Knapp
- Zen Guitar by Philip Toshio Sudo
- If These Walls Could Talk: Detroit Tigers by Mario Impemba and Mike Isenberg
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore
- The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller
- The Walking Dead Volume 23 by Robert Kirkman
- Sabbath as Resistance by Walter Brueggemann
- Fiddlehead by Cherie Priest
So: a memoir, music theory, baseball, end-of-life issues, a few graphic novels, spirituality, and steampunk. I like variety. And there's always the potential for more to be added: I have an even longer list of "to eventually tackle" books, some of which won't be released until fall. But for now I should probably stick with the above.
What's on your list?