The thing about reading lists, of course, is that they don't have to be confined to any one season. A lot of people make them just for summer under the reasoning that things aren't as busy, but I'm all about tackling a new list now that fall is approaching.
So here's what I'm planning to read between now and the end of the year:
- Stagg vs. Yost: The Birth of Cutthroat Football by John Kryk
- Endzone: The Rise, Fall and Return of Michigan Football by John U. Bacon
- An Introduction to Womanist Biblical Interpretation by Nayasha Junior
- Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh
- Befriending Silence by Carl McColman
- Grounded by Diana Butler Bass
- Seven Bells to Bethlehem: The O Antiphons by Oliver Treanor
- The Walking Dead Volume 24 by Robert Kirkman
So, some college football, womanist theology, humor, spirituality, a little preparation for Advent, and zombies. Always, always zombies.
Only two listed have already been released. The rest are scheduled to be so over the next three months. That'll hopefully give me enough time to read each one.
What books are you looking forward to reading as the weather gets cooler?