Here, then, is what I'm planning to read between now and when I post the big year-end roundup for 2016, in no order:
- Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
- Very Married by Katherine Willis Pershey
- The Walking Dead Volume 26
- Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh
- Foy: A Novel by Gordon Atkinson
- Falling Upward by Richard Rohr
- Not a Silent Night by Adam Hamilton
- Sacred Habits by Chad Abbott, ed.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
A wide variety, as always. Many of these will be released over the course of the fall months, so I might even find some additional titles in between.
What will you be reading as the leaves begin to change?
I can recommend one book if you need help.