So here is at least a sampling of what I'm planning to read between now and summer:
- Vital Vintage Church by Michael Piazza
- Wildwood by Colin Meloy
- Cold Fire by Kate Elliot
- Behemoth by Scott Westerfield
- Endure by Daniel D. Maurer
- The Walking Dead Volume 29 by Robert Kirkman
- Electric Arches by Eve L. Ewing
- Spiritual Friendship after Religion by Joseph A. Stewart-Sicking
- Finding Seekers by Bruce Tallman
- Courageous Faith by Emily C. Heath
- The Very Worst Missionary by Jamie Wright
- Everything is Flammable by Gabrielle Bell
So, a few churchy/spirituality books, a few novels, some poetry, and a couple graphic novels.
What's on your list for this first part of 2018?
As always, I need to make one suggestion.
(Image via Pexels)