Here's what I have planned:
- I'm Still Here by Austin Channing Brown
- Wildwood Emperium by Colin Meloy
- Cold Steel by Kate Elliot
- Goliath by Scott Westerfield
- Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately by Alicia Cook
- Hammer is the Prayer by Christian Wiman
- Natural Enemies by John Kryk
- Christ on the Psych Ward by David Finnegan-Hosey
- Denial is My Spiritual Practice by Martha Spong and Rachel Hackenberg
- Furnishing Eternity by David Giffels
A few regular novels, a couple memoirs, some poetry, a sports book, and a few churchy books. A pretty diverse list, which is always my goal.
What are you reading this summer?
Here's one you could add to your list.
(Image via Wikimedia Commons)