I do need to say that this list isn't exhaustive. It is much more accurate to say that these are the books I look forward to reading the most, among many others that I'm likely to get to.
So with those caveats, here's what I intend to read between now and summer:
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Walking Dead Volume 31 by Robert Kirkman
- The Road to Ann Arbor by Tom Van Haaren
- Ghosts in the Schoolyard by Eve Ewing
- The Dean by John Dingell
- Short Stories by Jesus by Amy Jill Levine
- Predator's Gold by Philip Reeve
- Alice Isn't Dead by Joseph Fink
- Maid by Stephanie Land
- The Good Funeral by Thomas Long
What's on your list?
Here are a few suggestions if you need help.