This includes my reading list.
It feels like I was just making plans for what to read the first part of the year back in January, and now here I am on the verge of welcoming my favorite season, and I need to make a new list once again.
So here's what I'm planning to read these final months of the year.
- Advent by Fleming Rutledge
- Speaking Well by Adam Hamilton
- Cash by Johnny Cash
- Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink
- Wanderers by Chuck Wendig
- 1919 by Eve Ewing
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
Some novels, a little poetry, a memoir, and some churchy/spiritual books. For me, the usual.
What are you planning to read before the year comes to a close?
As always, here are a few I'd recommend.