I'll finish my summer reading list with little trouble. God knows that many of us--myself included--have had a lot of extra time this year.
Not much will be different during the fall months, even with the kids going back to school. Since we're still not through this pandemic, they'll be doing remote learning, so we'll be dealing with that. Thus, I suspect that this new list will be finished in due time as well.
Here's what I'm planning to read between now and the end of the year.
- Embrace Your Weird: Face Your Fears and Unleash Creativity by Felicia Day
- The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait by Frida Kahlo
- Making Spaces Safer: A Guide to Giving Harassment the Boot Wherever You Work, Play, and Gather by Shawna Potter
- Everything is Spiritual by Rob Bell
- Jack by Marilynne Robinson
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- I Am Mary by Carol Howard Merritt
So I'm planning on some novels, memoir, a little theology, and an Advent book.
What are you planning to read these last few months of the year?
If you need help with suggestions, I have a few.